Sunday, April 24, 2011

Learning Log 4

Through the three performance, I have learnt that to be able to play the part of the witch well is not a simple task. It requires great amounts of skill and courage to be able to play the part, and also lots of preparation is needed. This includes the props which are to be used in the performance and the audio which some may require. Lots and lots of practices are needed so that we would be able to play the part well on the day of performance. Also, this practices may also help in getting the tune of our voices right so that we would know which is better in displaying the part of the witch.

I would like to commend on the good work of group 6. The members in that group had displayed the voices of the witch the best and to top it off, were loud and clear. Their props were sufficient and good, plus they also made use of makeup. I would like to say that the performance done by my group was okay except that we said our lines too slowly and so the audio by my group could not catch up. I think that my group has quite a number of improvements to work on like the audio and could maybe get more props.

No comments:

Post a Comment